Foreign investors wishing to invest in Vietnam can choose the form of direct investment – the establishment of an economic organization. According to Vietnamese law, to establish a foreign public service in Vietnam must go through two procedures: applying for an investment registration certificate and applying for a certificate of enterprise registration. Here are some differences between the two types of paper that foreign investors will receive when there is a need to set up a company in Vietnam.
|Investment registration certificate||Business Registration Certificate|
|Notion||The investment registration certificate is a written or electronic document noting the investor’s registration information about the investment project.||The enterprise registration certificate is a paper or electronic document, issued by the business registration authority|
|Content on the license||– The name of the investment project.
– Investment project code.
– Location for implementation of investment projects, area of land used.
– Objectives, scale of investment projects.
– Investment capital of the investment project (including the investor’s contributed capital and mobilized capital).
– Duration of operation of the investment project.
– Progress of investment projects, including:
– Forms of incentives, investment support and grounds and conditions of application (if any).
– Conditions for investors to implement investment projects (if any).
|– Business identification number;
– Head office address;
– Name of company or enterprise;
– Charter capital for companies, investment capital for private enterprises;
– Personal information of legal representatives/contributing members/partnership members/business owners/owners who are individuals; information on the name, business code, address of the head office of the owner is the organization.
|Competent authorities granted||– Management Board of industrial parks, export processing zones, hi-tech parks, economic zones granting investment registration certificates for investment projects in industrial parks, export processing zones, hi-tech parks, economic zones
– The Department of Planning and Investment issues investment registration certificates for investment projects outside industrial parks, export processing zones, hi-tech parks, economic zones
|– The business registration office of the company is headquartered|
|Conditions for being granted||– Investment projects that do not belong to the prohibited industry of business investment
– There is a location for the implementation of the investment project
– Investment projects in accordance with the planning
– Meet the conditions of investment rate on an area of land, the number of employees used (if any)
-Applying market access conditions for foreign investors
|– Having a valid business registration dossier;
– Business registration sectors and occupations are not prohibited from business investment;
– The name of the enterprise is named in accordance with the provisions of the Enterprise Law;
– Fully pay the enterprise registration fee in accordance with the law on fees and charges.
|Granted objects||The enterprise was established under the Enterprise Law.||Foreign investors, foreign-invested economic organizations|
The above are two types of licenses that foreign investors will receive when establishing a company in Vietnam. If you still have any difficulties related to the order and procedures when you need to invest in Vietnam, please contact us I for support as soon as possible. With dedication and experienced team, we are honored to bring the best service to you.
The source: https://thuvienphapluat.vn/