In accordance with the law, an Investment Registration Certificate is a paper that exists in the form of a document or an electronic version to record the investment activities of a foreign investor in Vinh Phuc before the project implementation in Vietnam. Vinh Phuc is a province in Vietnam with a burgeoning economy. Investment activities were active throughout the country and neighboring countries. If the investor cannot implement the project as registered with the national agency after receiving the investment registration certificate, the investor can thoroughly carry out the processes for adjusting the investment certificate to be suitable.
An investment registration certificate is a legal document recording the investment activities of foreign investors in Vietnam. The Certificate of Investment Registration may be seen as an investor from a nearby country’s commitment to conduct business investment activities in Vietnam, so establishing advantageous conditions for the Government’s administration. An investment registration certificate includes the following contents: investor’s name, investment project name, objective, scale, capital, and implementation duration.
1. Legal grounds:
– Investment Law 2014;
– Decree No. 118/2015/ND-CP detailing and guiding the implementation of a number of articles of the Investment Law;
– Circular 16/2015/TT-BKHDT stipulating the form for implementing investment procedures and reporting on investment activities in Vietnam.
2. Cases in which the procedures for adjustment of the Investment Certificate must be carried out:
When an investor changes one or more of the following contents, the investor needs to carry out procedures for adjusting the investment certificate:
1. Investor’s information: Name, address, email, phone number, website…;
2. Name of the investment project;
3. Location of the investment project; Area of land used for the project;
4. Project objectives and scale;
5. Investment capital of the project (including capital contributed by investors and mobilized capital); capital contribution and capital mobilization progress;
6. Term of operation of the project;
7. Progress of project implementation, the progress of implementation of operational goals;
The above are some main cases where investors must carry out procedures for adjusting investment projects.
3. An investment registration certificate issued by one of the two investment registration agencies is:
– Departments of Planning and Investment
– Management boards of industrial parks, export-processing zones, hi-tech zones, and economic zone
The legislation permits investors to modify investment projects filed with governmental authorities in order to establish advantageous circumstances for investors to do business in Vietnam. However, before proceeding, investors must complete the following steps for amending the Investment Registration Certificate at the agency that issued the Investment Registration Certificate:
– Departments of Planning and Investment where the investor executes the investment project, places or intends to place the head office or operating office to execute the investment project shall adjust investment registration certificates with respect to the following investment projects:
a) Investment projects that are executed in at least 02 provinces;
b) Investment projects that are executed both inside and outside industrial parks, export processing zones, hi-tech zones, and economic zones;
c) Investment projects which are executed inside industrial parks, export processing zones, hi-tech zones, or economic zones where the industrial park, export processing zone, hi-tech zone, or economic zone management boards have not yet been established or which are not under the management of the industrial park, export processing zone, hi-tech zone or economic zone management boards.
– Management boards of industrial parks, export-processing zones, hi-tech zones, and the economic zone shall adjust investment registration certificates with respect to the following investment projects:
a) Investment projects on construction and business of infrastructure of industrial parks, export processing zones, high-tech zones, and functional zones in economic zones;
b) Investment projects implemented in industrial parks, export processing zones, high-tech zones, economic zones.
4. Regarding the composition of the dossier of adjustment of the Investment Registration Certificate in Vinh Phuc:
– If the investor wants to change the name of the project, the investor’s name, the investor submits a written request for adjustment of the investment project to the Investment Registration Authority of course the document affecting the change of the name of the investment project, the investor name.
– If the investor wants to adjust the remaining contents, the documents the investor needs to submit include:
a) A written request for adjustment of investment projects;
b) Report on the implementation of investment projects up to the time of adjustment;
c) The investor’s decision on the adjustment of the investment project for an institutional investor;
d) Explaining or fabricating documents relating to adjustment (if any)
After receiving the written request for adjustment of the investor’s Investment Registration Certificate, depending on the case, within 3-10 days from the date of receipt of valid papers, the Investment Registration Agency shall adjust the Investment Registration Certificate for the investor.
5. Competent authorities to adjust investment certificates in Vinh Phuc
The competent authority shall adjust the Investment Registration Certificate (investment registration agency) including the following agencies:
1. Management Board of industrial parks, export processing zones, high-tech parks, economic zones shall receive and adjust investment registration certificates for investment projects in industrial parks, export processing zones, high-tech parks, and economic zones.
2. Department of Planning and Investment:
– The Department of Planning and Investment where the investor is located or is expected to set up its head office or executive office to implement the investment project to receive and adjust the Investment Registration Certificate for the following investment projects:
– Investment projects are carried out in many provinces and centrally-affiliated cities.
– Investment projects are carried out in and out of industrial parks, export processing zones, high-tech parks and economic zones.
The Department of Planning and Investment receives and adjusts the Investment Registration Certificate for investment projects outside industrial parks, export processing zones, high-tech parks, and economic zones, except for the above cases.
6. Vinh Phuc Investment Registration Certificate Service will go through the following steps:
Step 1: Vinh Phuc investment registration certificate application service will advise you on conditional business investment industries and industries, prohibiting business investment so that you have the most general view.
Step 2: We will provide you with the contents that need to be included in the investment registration certificate in Vinh Phuc and prepare the dossier in accordance with the provisions of the Investment Law 2020, including:
1. Investment project name.
3. Investment project code.
4. Location of the investment project and land area for use.
5. Objectives and scale of investment projects.
6. Investment capital of investment projects (including investor contributions and mobilized capital).
7. Duration of operation of investment projects.
8. Progress of investment projects, including:
a) The progress of capital contribution and mobilization of capital sources;
b) The progress of the implementation of the main operational objectives of the investment project, in case the investment project is divided into each phase, it must specify the progress of each phase.
9. Forms of investment incentives and support and grounds and conditions applicable (if any).
10. Conditions for investors to implement investment projects (if any).
Step 3: Van Luat will receive all your information, complete the application as well as procedures to help you submit to the competent authority in accordance with the law.
Step 4: Service of investment registration certificate in Vinh Phuc on behalf of customers to receive investment registration certificates and hand them to customers.
For more specific advice on the procedures for issuing and adjusting Investment Registration Certificates in Vinh Phuc or other localities, do not hesitate to contact Van Luat at 0919 123 698. We have a team of experts who are always ready to give you free advice. Van Luat always wants to bring services with the criteria towards the most convenience for customers and the most optimal fee.
Thank you very much!
Citing the law from the source: thuvienphapluat.vn.